Denver, CO 80210
Mon.-Thu., 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. & 4:45 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Fri., 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. & 4:45 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
Sat., 4:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
Sun., 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Sushi
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: None accepted on Friday and Saturday, only accepted on other days for parties 5+.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
A Denver classic, most think of Sushi Den as the best sushi in the city. It is a high energy, always packed restaurant with three separate dinning rooms and two floors. It is all you would expect from a swanky must-try sushi restaurant with inventive dishes, over-priced drinks, a gorgeous wait-staff and arguably the freshest fish you can find this side of the Rocky's and this far from a coast. Sushi Den is known for flying fresh fish in daily from Japan, but what truly sets it apart is its smoky flavored wasabi. While they accept reservations on weekdays, expect to wait for a table on any night of the week and cozy up to one of their two full bars. The Den is not exactly the most intimate of date settings, but its artsy food and beautiful-people watching is a great way to dodge any awkward dinner date.
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
More information from Sushi Den
Paid advertisement by Sushi Den
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, High Energy, Trendy, and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Denchu room available upon request.
- Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef
- Worth Noting
- Fresh specialty sashimi flown in daily from around the world.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Pearl and Florida
- Street Parking Difficult and Valet