Boulder, CO 80305
Sun.-Wed., 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Thurs.-Sat., 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Pizza and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Buffet, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Chain and Pizzeria
Originally a hang out for knuckle draggers and two plankers coming off the slopes, this Colorado-grown pizza joint has expanded to eight locations along the Rockies, including one in Highlands Ranch. Famous for its thick-crusted Mountain pizza, Beau Jo’s is Colorado at its best. So after a day of making some turns, drop in to Beau Jo’s for an après ski delight.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and Laid Back Casual
- Online Menu
- Worth Noting
- All you can eat pizza, salad and soup buffet for $7.99 lunch and $8.99 dinner.
Mountain pie, with a thick crust that you can dip in honey.
Tommy Knocker beer.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Off of County Line Rd. and University Blvd.
- Free Lot
- Wheelchair Access