Centennial, CO 80112
Mon.-Fri., 11 a.m.-2 p.m. & 4 p.m.-9 p.m.
Sat., 11 a.m.-2 p.m. & 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian and Pizza
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Business Casual
Gejo's IV is known for it's hand-tossed and slate oven-baked pizzas and prides itself in using only fresh ground beef from Tony's Market just down the road. The place picks up for Happy Hour, full of mostly local 40-somethings en route from work. The restaurant was recently remodled and has run fairly smoothly for 29 years with a seasoned staff and they seldom have a wait. Though all entreés come á la carte, they come at affordable prices (free in the case of the pizza at Happy Hour) and anything can be halved at no extra charge.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and Laid Back Casual
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Moderate. Bar and dining room are separated by a wall.
- Happy Hour
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards. Local checks accepted.
- 68 in the dining room, 30 in the bar.
- Outdoor Seating
- On Site
- Wheelchair Access