The West End Tavern
Boulder, CO 80302
- Hours: Open daily 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Salads, and Steaks
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
Everyone loves something new, whether it’s a new pair of shoes or a crisp pair of Underoos. That’s why we’re excited to tell you the West End has a new menu and a new patio and bar. Sweet. They are blessed with a wide selection of bourbons, so go ahead, spike your cola. Now that we have your cola spiked with bourbon, let’s move on to your appetizers. Deviled eggs with bacon are always a tasty treat that goes down nicely with bourbon or some spicy buffalo wings…it’s your choice on this one. As for your entrée their fish tacos, basil steak and bbq ribs are good picks. If you’re heading there and it’s a Sunday, you’re in luck—that’s when they have live music on their patio. Put on your new shoes and Underoos and stop on by.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual
- Live Music
- Yes. On the rooftop every Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- Beirut every Thurs. at 10 p.m.
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Happy hours Mon.-Fri., 3 p.m.-6 p.m. and Thurs.-Sat., 10 p.m.-11 p.m.
$2 bottles, $3 drafts, $3 wine
- 50 of the finest bourbons in the land
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Rooftop patio is open all year