Denver, CO 80202
- Hours: Open daily from 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: Bar Food and Burgers
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Admission Price: Thu., have a $5 cover charge, but that gets you $1 drinks from 9 p.m.-Close
- Music Style: Classic Rock, Hip Hop, and Top 40
This is a sports bar for sports fanatics. If you don't come in your favorite jersey you'll just feel out of place and awkward. If they'll even let you in. However, if you are one of those many people in the sports culture you'll feel right at home in the warm and fuzzy drunk vibe the passionate fans give off. And they take fans of all teams, not just Denver favorites. We know this since a bartender was wearing a Cubs shirt while the Cubs were in town playing the Rockies. As if! On the plus side, they do have amazing drink specials.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and High Energy
- Pool Tables, Shuffleboard, and Video Games
- Happy Hour
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Happy Hour Mon.-Fri., 3:30p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Fri. & Sat., 9 p.m.-1 a.m. (except during special events)
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Wheelchair Access
Calendar of Events
Recent User Playlists
Buck up your Friday night with a friendly showdown of virtual hunting. This list of bars provides a good time, cheap drinks and of course, Buck Hunter.
I have a fun friend in Denver and we always try to make it out. Let's see what makes my list.