Denver, CO 80203
- Hours: Open daily from Noon-2 a.m.
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Music Style: Bluegrass, Blues, Country, Metal, Punk, Rhythm & Blues, Rock, and Rockabilly
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
- Smoking: Yes . Outside on the spacious patio.
- Bar Style: Music
The best venue for live music on Capitol Hill, hand’s down. Bender’s books the hottest up-and-coming bands in the country—rock, punk, country, and metal—and if there is not a band on stage you are likely to find a DJ, a troop of burlesque dancers or a barfly drunkenly assailing “Stand By Your Man,” to the hoots of a hundred karaoke enthusiasts. The crowd is a mix of hipsters and punkers, and so, for that matter, is the staff. There is never a cover for the main room, and there is a big patio for smokers. When you get there, say "Hi" to Luke, master bartender.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Edgy, and High Energy
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Happy Hour and Ladies Night. Daily 4 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Patio open for food during the summer.
- Cross Streets
- 13th & Grant
- Free Lot and Street. You might be in for a walk on weekend nights.
- Wheelchair Access