Funky Buddha Lounge
Denver, CO 80203
Mon.-Fri., 4 p.m.-2 a.m.
Sat., 6 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Admission Price: Varies, usually no cover before 10 p.m.
- Music Style: Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, House, Pop, and Reggae
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
- Bar Style: Dance and Lounge
- Dance Style: Urban
In the up and coming Golden Triangle area, the Funky Buddha Lounge is a trendy nightspot usually packed with upwardly mobile young professionals looking to revel in a New York City-esque club atmosphere. DJs mix house, hip-hop and modern music all night and the dance floor can get raucous and competitive. The attractive crowd is served by even more attractive bartenders and the Buddha provides all the trappings associated with high-profile clubs such as bottle service, pricey table reservations and VIP areas. An upstairs patio provides a quieter place to socialize and people watch.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, Celeb Spotting, Fun And Flirty, and Trendy
- City Skyline, Dancing, Disc Jockey, People Watching, Scenic View, and VIP
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
- Nightly drink specials
- Cross Streets
- Lincoln Street and East 8th Avenue
- Paid Lot and Street