After slowly killing your liver at the Walrus, you might be up for doing some midnight gardening after you pass out on your walk home. Although the lardy, social animal of the Atlantic doesn’t eat peanuts, you will when you enter the Walrus—you’ll lose all your etiquettes your grandma taught you as you dive in the barrel for a scoop of nuts. You’ll even go the extra mile by throwing your shells on the floor. This grogmill will allow you to see double with virtually no cost while listening to Clarence Carter’s “Strokin.”
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Dive and Laid Back Casual
- Foosball, Pool Tables, Video Games, and Trivia. Air hockey, Skeeball and a Punching Bag
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Disc Jockey, Karaoke, and Happy Hour.
Daily from 4 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Street Parking Difficult. Parking Garages Nearby.